Dragon Level Up Summary
- The maximum level of Normal Dragon is 400.
- The maximum level of Elite Dragon is 1,500.
- Leveling up Dragons increases their overall stats.
- Power up 3 times to upgrade 1 level of your Dragon.
- From level 1 to level 1,000, only Gold is required.
- From level 1,000, Gold and Condensed Mana are required for leveling up Dragons.
You can upgrade Dragons using Enhance Stones to boost their stats. Depending on the faction of the Dragons, you need to use a different type of Enhance Stones.
- The max level of each upgrade is determined based on the grade of your Dragons.
- Some Upgrades require your Dragons to be at certain grades.
- Evolving your Dragons to unlock stronger Upgrades.
What is Evolving Dragons?
Evolving your Dragons up to 7⭐️ to boost their stats, unlock new skills, buffs and the upgrade level caps.
Evolving a Dragon requires a certain amount of copies of that same dragon, following the rules below:
- 4⭐️ + 4⭐️ = 5⭐️
- 5⭐️ + 5⭐️ + 5⭐️ = 6⭐️
- 6⭐️ + 6⭐️ + 6⭐️ = 7⭐️
What is Binding?
Binging is to use one or more Dragon to strengthen a picked Dragon, the Master Dragon, by binding, or attaching, them to the Master Dragon.
To read more about Binding, please check out this specific guide.
Past 7⭐️, If you want to further strengthen your Dragons, you can use the awakening system in DragonSky.
Awakening requires a 6⭐️ copy of the same dragon.
Your Dragon will be strengthened after awakening and you can even pick specific skills for it per awaken (up to 5 times).
For more specific information, please check out the Awakening Guide.