This is an instant DragonSky team building guide for everyone with resource management and progression needs in mind.
Use this guide just as a reference and not a “must” follow guide.
No legendaries, no epics, only rares. Focus on the following:
- Pick 1 Rare dragon that has a homing attack pattern.
- Level it up to a max of 500 and just wait for Legendary/Epic Dragons to come at you
- Only upgrade stars till 5* or 6* to save up your Soul Stones.
If you are really unlucky you can start building your 2nd rare dragon and follow steps from above.
Once you have your first Legendary Dragon or A-Indermon follow this:
- 2/4 – 2 Legendaries (1 of this can be A-Indermon [Epic]) + 4 Rares
- 3/3 – 3 Legendaries (1 of this can be A-Indermon [Epic]) + 3 Rares
Legendaries would be your Mains, rares would be your Supports.
|SOUL STONE EVOLUTION|
|GOLD LEVEL UP|
|ENHANCE STONES 7* MAX UPGRADE (6000)|
|CONDENSED MANA AFTER LEVEL 1000|
Pick Your First Main Dragon!
Pick your first main, and focus on having the following for it:
- Level 1000
- Max Upgrades (Max Attack first, then Def + HP at a ratio of 3:2, followed by other stats)
- 6 Stars
After that, move on to the next main dragon.
If you don’t have enough copy to 6 Stars your first main, but it is already maxed, then feel free to focus on your 2nd or 3rd main. But focus on spending your shiny shards on your best main.
Do this until you have your specified number of mains, 2 for 2/4 and 3 for 3/3.
Check out the best Dragons in the game at DragonSky Tier List.
Pick The First Binding of Your Main Dragons
Pick the first binding of your main dragons, either epics or legendaries.
- Level 1000
- Max Upgrades for the stats that it would give to your main. E.g. Focusing HP and Def on V-Rhinosh as it gives, 0.02% Def, and 120% HP of its stats to the main dragon.
- Upgrade other stats
- Stars will come along as you gain more duplicates.
Having your first Team Buff
You would be upgrading rares to 7*
- Neros (Crit Rate)
- Merkyef (Crit Damage)
- Wolfgoth (Def Pen) or Indermon (Def Pen)
- Rhinosh (HP) or Bladnought (HP)
When you have picked your desired team buff, make that rare 7*.
- Max Upgrade only for the team buff
- Don’t upgrade other stats
- Either stay at lv1 or lv1000 (Unless you don’t have anything to spend your gold).
Play At Your Own Pace
In this part you can do what you need, either making your mains 7*, completing your rare support team of 3 or 4, focusing on making your first main lv1500 then it’s binding, awakening your mains/bindings.
Just remember to focus on your mains, as this game is a long run, and it’s more efficient to focus on less main rather than 6 of it unless you are a whale.
There are no certain ways of going on about the team building, go with your own playstyle and have fun.
This guide is originally shared by Showtok.