In DragonSky, It is recommended to not convert any dragons on Epic or Legendary rarity, and mostly get the Soul Stones from converting Rares.
What Dragons To Convert for Soul Stones?
Notable Rare Dragons to save up till 7 Stars (18 copies):
- Neros (Crit Rate)
- Merkyef (Crit Damage)
- Wolfgoth (Def Pen) or Indermon (Def Pen)
- Rhinosh (HP) or Bladnought (HP)
Do save up at least 6 copies (6 Stars) of a Rare Dragon that is aligned with your main’s element to get the element-specific in-possession passive buff. We also have those Rares that provide all attributes stats even if the element is not aligned with your main.
- [Wood] +2% Atk on 4 Stars
- [Wood] +6% Atk on 5 Stars
- [Wood] +10% Atk on 6 Stars
There are dragons like Bladnought(Fire), but his in-effect is that it gives HP to ALL dragons:
- [All Attributes] HP 1% Upon 4 Stars
- [All Attributes] HP 2% Upon 5 Stars
- [All Attributes] HP 4% Upon 6 Stars
Other than those, you can freely convert rares to get Soul Stones.
This guide is originally shared by Showtok.