DragonSky Lab Upgrades:
(# / #) indicates the max level for obsidian and gem research
- Increase the Max number of dragons on-screen (Normal) (2/1): Basically, buy it, you can also use normal dragons as meatshields when you are pushing stages.
- Reduce Hatching Time (5/5): At max level, you will have a 5.5s hatch time. Can be further upgraded to 4.5secs when you hit lvl288
- Double Evolution Fusion (5/10): Your fusions have a chance to have +2 tier, useful till Tier-5, e.g. T5 + T5 = T7
- Hatch Tier 2 Dragon (10/10): Gives you a chance of having T2 dragon from hatching, gives you free hatches at the end of the line.
- Increase Max Egg capacity (5/5): Useful for F2P but not really that useful for Autoplay users, if you are an autoplay user skip this.
- Increase Number of Dragons on-screen (Elite) (2/2): By this time, you can focus on getting other elites, buy this to expand your elite to 6slots.
- Skip Start Stage 1 (40/40): Can be taken before you take “Additional number of the elite on-screen” when you are still focusing on 3 mains.
- Increase [Rush] Max Count (3/3): Use your rush counts on later stages of your push, as it is much harder than early and will save you time.
- Increase the number of [Rush] stages (50/35): Increases the # of stage you can rush
- Additional [Rush] Stages (55/40): Increases the # of stage you can rush
- Reduce [Rush[ Cooldown (55/55): Reduces cooldown for rush, P.S. extremely expensive to level this up
- Skip Start Stage 2 (250/200): Can be taken at any time of your upgrades as the early levels are cheap but later levels are extremely expensive
|Description||Max Level||Max Stats|
|Increase the number of dragons on Screen (Normal)||Lv.2||Lv.1||15 Dragons|
|Increase the number of dragons on-screen (Elite)||Lv.2||Lv.2||6 Dragons|
|Increase [Rush] max count||Lv.3||Lv.3||6 Rush|
|Reduce [Rush] cooldown||Lv.55||Lv.55||3,200 Secs|
|Increase the number of [Rush] stages||Lv.50||Lv.35||95 Stages|
|Additional [Rush] stages||Lv.55||Lv.40||0-95 Stages|
|Reduce hatching time||Lv.5||Lv.5||5.5 Secs|
|Increase max egg capacity||Lv.5||Lv.5||20 Eggs|
|Double evolution fusion (1* Dragon)||Lv.5||Lv.10||15%|
|Hatch tier 2 dragon from an egg||Lv.10||Lv.10||20%|
|Auto Hatch||lv.10||Lv.10||35 Secs|
|Auto Fusion||Lv.15||Lv.15||47.5 Secs|
|Skip Start Stage 1||Lv.40||Lv.40||40% + 530|
|Skip Start Stage 2||Lv.250||Lv.200||40% + 530|
|Increase offline flight reward rate||Lv.10||Lv.15||65%|
|Increase offline flight speed||lv.15||Lv.15||70%|
|Upgrades after you reach level 250 and up|
|Reduce hatching time||Lv.10||Not Applicable||4.5 Secs|
|Upgrades after you reach level 500 and up|
|Increase the number of [Rush] stages||Lv.55||Not Applicable||150 Stages|
|Additional [Rush] stages||Lv.55||Not Applicable||0-150 Stages|
|Skip Start Stage 1||Lv.100||Not Applicable||50% + 780|
|Skip Start Stage 2||Lv.150||Not Applicable||50% + 780|
- Take other upgrades at your own discretion
- You can take Increase [Rush] Max Count earlier depending on your game activity if you check it every 3-4hours no need to upgrade earlier, but if busy with work or stuffs, definitely take it earlier for more rush opportunities
- It is advisable to skip some part if it costs too much, to balance out the cost/upgrade on all upgrades
This guide is originally shared by Showtok.