In DragonSky, you can bind a Dragon to another Dragon to strengthen the power of the Master Dragon while not using any extra slot in the team.
What is Bind?
The bound Dragons convert their abilities and then transfer them to another Dragon, which is called the Master Dragon.
- Binding unlocks at Dragons 6⭐️+ on the Dragon List screen.
- You can bind 2 Dragons to a 7⭐️ Dragon. However, you can only bind 1 Dragon to the 6⭐️ Dragon.
- Only Dragons above 5⭐️ are capable to be bound.
- You can unbound the bound Dragons anytime.
- You don’t need to bind with same element for it to take effect.
How does Binding work?
Depending on the rarity and evolution of the bound Dragons, the conversion rate might vary. You can also upgrade the Bind Slots to increase the binding conversion rate.
At first thought, most people think that the defense is not significant when binding. However, the stunning effects it offers shouldn’t be ignored.
The Bound Dragon appears next to its Master Dragon and deals reduced attack damage. The attack damage of the Bound Dragon is reduced by 70% but the other abilities remain.
Bound Dragons cannot go into individual battles. After the bind, they also cannot be bound to the other Dragons.
The Bound Dragons do not get the buffs of the Team Effect from the other Dragons. They also do not share their Team Effect to the others.
To adjust the display of your bound dragons, simply navigate to Settings ➡️ Bound Dragon Attribute.
Later on, you can upgrade the Binding levels of a dragon to increase the stats distribution to main dragon. At level 20 bind rank, 60% bonus will be applied.
For example, V-Rhinosh with lv20 bind rank will give
- 0.032% Def instead of the basic 0.02% Def (0.02 * .6 = 0.012 + 0.02 = 0.032)
- 192% HP instead of the basic 120% HP (120 * .6 = 72 + 120 = 192)
|7⭐️ DRAGON BINDING UPGRADE STONE USAGE|
Once Binding Level Reaches 20, 60% BONUS Applied